1. Student Registration (check information, parents sign-in and receive survey, registration form, group entrance ID's). Please pay extra attention to your groups activity time and the time of children and parents ’ interview. (Place: 1st Floot, Entrance Hall)
Group A: 8:00-9:30 Presentation in the theater at 8:00 (Assessment 8:30-9:30)
Group B: 9:30-11:00 Presentation in the theater at 9:30 (Assessment 10:00-11:00)
Group C : 11:00-12:30 Presentation in the theater at 11:00 (Assessment 11:30-12:30)
Group D: 14:00-15:30 Presentation in the theater at 14:00 (Assessment 14:30-15:30)
2. Immediately after sign-in please proceed to the B-level theater for presentation about Hui Xin campus and instructions about the days arrangement. Follow your schedule for parent/children assessments. If your child has a hard time separating from parents, one parent should join the child in 104/109 while another do the interview in 107/108. (Place: 1st Floor, Room 104, 107, 108 & 109 at the running track )
4. Parent interview and student assessment reminders: Please proceed to the 104, 107, 108 & 109 class-room 7 minutes before your interview/assessment time, unfortunately we do not have the luxury of arranging another interview if you are late, so please be punctual.
5. Before or after your interview/assessment time, you can explore the school and its facilities. If you are lost at any time simply find a Newton staff and show your ID number to receive guidance.
Open areas: Library (next to entrance hall, 1st Floor), Swimming pool (B1), Bicycling area, Room 103 ( Introduction of teaching materials and daily supplies by senior curriculum advisor Mr. Milos, Ms. Carrington, Ms. Mia and Ms. Pauline.
Upon finishing the interviews/assessments Newton supervisors and senior teachers will convene and confirm enrolments by email on May 5th.
If you have any questions please ask any Newton teachers for help (Newton staff wear white t-shirt and grey cardigan with embroidered Newton logo).
- As a family (mom & dad) use every opportunity to show your English skills (survey form and at interview)
- Explore our facilities, program and curriculum. Ask questions to ensure that we are the right program for your child.
- write your e-mail clearly on the survey form. All parents will be contacted by e-mail on May 5th, 2017
Wishing you and your family a great Open Day.
Newton Kindergarten, Hui Xin campus
April 22nd ,2017