Dear parents,I would like to inform all of the Hui Xin parents that Suzhou is experiencing hazardous air pollution of more than 300 PM 2.5 and it is expected to stay high until the temperature becomes warmer. At school all regular outside activities will be cancelled once we reach PM 2.5 levels of 200 or above. Air-purification and strict adherence to doors/windows being closed are being followed at PM 2.5 levels of 100 or above. At PM 2.5 of 150-200 outside play will be limited.
Please pay attention to the protection of your children.
1) Reduce all activities outside (please wear face-masks when you go out)
2) Keep windows and doors closed at home
3) If you have an air-purifier, put it in your child's bedroom for optimal use).
4) If your child is already exhibiting symptoms of a regular flu, cold or have fever, the immune defense system will have a harder time to cope fighting off air pollutants at the same time (expect an increase in illness and duration).
5) Wash face/hands more frequently with soap and warm water.
Health effects of air pollution:
- Lowered immune defense
- Headache, Fatigue & Nausea
- Skin Irritation
- Respiratory Illness, Cardiovascular illness & Nerve Damage
- Increased risk of cancer
Thank you for your support.
Ms. Anna Hu
Hui Xin Campus Nurse
Phone Ext. 8102 Email: email@example.com
Prev:[Friends] Visit by Zhenjiang & Huzhou principals
Next:[Group] 2018 Company Dinner