(Planning & Parent suggestions)
At the time of writing this letter, we have just 1 day left of 2014! It is a time to reflect and to give thanks to everyone for their support and care throughout the entire year! But it is also a time to look ahead, into the new year… and as tradition speaks, the first big event of the new year is Newton’s Charity Drive! However, as we have moved to a new campus, we want your suggestions in order to make this year’s event more fun and meaningful. Every year we have a variety of performers (dancers, magician’s, singer’s) as well as vendors, who sell items such as books, plants, food, drinks and more visit our Charity Drive and both staff & parents donate cash to a common charity! Parents are warmly welcomed to give suggestions regarding vendors, performers and the charity cause of the year.
2015 Charity Drive & Spring Festival
Date: 2015 February 6th, Friday. Time：8:15-12:15
(must be trustworthy, quality orientated and committed to charity):
Performers & Services
- All vendors must be approved by Newton Hui Xin campus in advance.
- All vendors must arrive at 7:00 on Feb. 6th.
- All vendors must donate a minimum of 300 RMB for charity (50 RMB for individuals only)
(must be suitable/entertaining for children, adults and be committed to charity)
- All performers must be approved by Newton Hui Xin campus in advance.
- All performers must sign a contract with Newton Hui Xin campus 2 weeks in advance.
- All organizations who wish to advertise and provide useful services for Newton parents must likewise be approved in advance.
(must be legally registered and openly process donation funds)
- Charity organization must present their cause for consideration to Newton Hui Xin management.
Newton Hui Xin Kindergarten. December 30th
Prev:[School] Christmas Letter from Principal
Next:[School] Charity K2 Bazaar Notice