Thank you for a fantastic year and a great Summer Concert & Graduation parcc国际彩球平台ty. Your children were amazing! and so were you!
Every year at this time we think about where our graduating students are going, what they will learn, who their new friends and teachers will be and what kind of teens and adults they themselves are going to become. We celebrate everyone's potential and hope that wherever our students go, they will look back on their time at Hui Xin campus with fond memories.
Even though we say goodbye, we also welcome new students and are fortunate to be visited by former student and graduates, who together with their parents, like to reminiscence their time in kindergarten. In fact, beginning of this week we welcomed Sasha and her family back from Indonesia. Sasha, graduated from Newton Kindergarten in 2010 under class-teacher Ms. Sadie and had fun seeing our new campus and meeting old familiar faces from her childhood, such as Ms. Lily, Ms. Cassandra, Ms. Jessie & I.
It really means a lot to us, when you keep in touch over the years and I want all of you who are leaving to know that you are warmly welcome, in fact encouraged, to send us an email and come visit whenever you miss us or want to catch up. We are a big family!
On a practical note, next week the last round of program & swimming survey's will be sent out from admissions to 5 random families per class. If you are one of the families to receive a survey, I hope you will be able to return it before Friday, July 6th so we can consider your ideas and suggestions for next school year's internal planning.
On Wednesday, July 4th we will do an end of semester emergency evacuation drill (subject to weather conditions). The exact time will be non specified for authenticity. When the alarm sounds, classes and teachers will evacuate class-rooms according to their specific evacuation routes, check student numbers, bring phone-lists and follow emergency protocols. Teachers will prepare children in advance, but we kindly ask parents, especially of younger students, to consider having a talk at home.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE COMING MONTH(S):
- July 13th: Last day of the school year, payment deadline for students confirmed to stay next year, late payments will follow fee structure policy. "Non-confirmed" students have to re-apply attendance through admissions Ms. Cindy by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 16th - August 3rd: Summer Camp (on site management is Ms. Marie & Ms. Tina)
- August 14th - 16th: families will receive phone-calls from teachers, new teachers will introduce themselves and invite you to the meet & greet.
- August 18th: Meet & Greet at campus (exact time will be informed by teachers phone call).
- August 20th: 1st day of the 2018/2019 School year.
I wish all of you a fantastic summer holiday with a lot of wonderful memories!
Anders S Christensen, principal
and the Hui Xin team!