Dear new families who are starting in the school year of 2018-2019,
We are thrilled to welcome you to the campus family and look forward to getting to know you all well. We kindly ask parents to read through the parent hand book on LINK 1 and read more about the campus philosophy and mission statement on LINK 2. You can also find the semester calendars on LINK 3. Throughout the last weeks of school and before the summer holiday, class teachers will call to introduce themselves, share information about the upcoming class and remind new parents of the Meet and Greet on Saturday August 11th, 2018.
It is important that you prepare yourself over the Summer and begin to adjust both you and your child to the daily life and routine of kindergarten life at Newton Bayside campus.
- Please let your child wake up no later than 7:00-7:30 in the morning, to prepare them for a peaceful arrival at school between 8:00-9:00. As we have discussed with you throughout the admissions process, we are strict about arrival before 9:00 and must follow a procedure for late arrival that will not only inconvenience you and your child but the classroom students and teachers as well.
- Lunch is served at 11:30 and features popular Asian and Western dishes which emphasis on good quality fruit, juices, dairy, vegetables and grains.
- Nap-time for PN, N, and K1 (K2 included for domestic classes) is from 12:30-14:00 with individual soft wake ups.
- Please let your child help with house chores, clean up by themselves and contribute to the family life at home to prepare them for the social learning and selfcc国际彩球平台-help expectations at campus.
- Read through the First Years: Physical and Emotional Development article in LINK 4 to better understand what to expect for your child as they start kindergarten.
For inquiries please refer to the Bayside contacts (management: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; admissions: admissions-Bayside@internewton.com). Be informed that the campus will be closed July 25th to August 6th, and emails may be answered with some delay during this period. We look forward to seeing you this Fall and wish you a great Summer before your year at Newton!